Heading North in I-405 (From Bellevue)
- Take exit 20B (Totem Lake/124th Street Exit).
- Follow the sign to Totem Lake Blvd. (The option furthest to the right)
- At the end of the off ramp, at the light, go straight ahead.
- This puts you onto 120th.
- Follow 120th up the hill, Evergreen Hospital will be directly on your right.
- Turn Left at 130th Lane.
- Follow down the hill to the end of the complexes, making a left at the bottom of the hill.
- Building H is the Brick and Green building located at the back of the complex.
Heading South on I-405 (From Everett/Bothell)
- Take Exit 20 (124th Street Exit)
- At the end of the off-ramp, at the light, turn right onto 124th.
- At the next light turn right onto 116th. At this point you will be heading north parallel with the freeway.
- At 132nd, turn right.
- At the second light, turn right onto 120th.
- At the next light, 130th Lane, turn right.
- Follow down the hill to the end of the complexes, make a left at the bottom of the hill.